- “There is nothing like a dream to create the future.” – Victor Hugo
- “To know that we know what we know, and to know that we do not know what we do not know, that is true knowledge.” – Nicolaus Copernicus
- “If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.” ― Henry David Thoreau
And the humourous
- “When you are dead you do not know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid.” – unknown
- “The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “To create man was a fine and original idea; but to add the sheep was a tautology.” – Samuel Clemens
- “To be is to do” — Immanuel Kant.
“To do is to be” — Friedrich Nietzsche.
“Do be do be do” — Frank Sinatra.
- “Give someone a program and you will frustrate them for a day; teach them to program and you will frustrate them for a lifetime.” – unknown